Sunday, March 18, 2012

Street photography themed Prenup

Finally done with our prenup photoshoot yesterday and my golly, it was such a blast. We had so much fun shooting and posing and spending time with friends.

Our location was in Quiapo all the way to Binondo. It was a prenup themed photowalk we set for our photography group, TPC Lente. ( They'll be the one to cover our wedding as well. )

Since h2b and I find the traditional prenup approach awkward, we asked our P/V to take candid shots instead. This way, we're able to relax, have fun and just let our personalities shine.

It was also very cost-effective in a lot of ways.

  1. The location was free, there was no time limit and the area coverage is vast. - The shoot started at 8am and we wrapped up at 4pm.
  2. We didn't have to bring any props since the location provides its own myriad set.
  3. We didn't have to hire an HMU - more than the occasional blush and my trusty lip gloss, I personally am not into make-ups and I chose to leave it at that for this photo shoot. It's street photography, afterall. :)

What's really awesome is the support of the group. We had 17 photographers shooting from all angles and a videographer to boot.

As for the pics, here are some samples.. can't wait for the rest!!!


pic courtesy of Eric Suarez

pic courtesy of John Rudio

pic courtesy of Chris Vergara

pic courtesy of Jojo Karingal

pic courtesy of Chris Vergara

pic courtesy of John Rudio

pic courtesy of Isaias Orido Jr.

pic courtesy of John Rudio


pic courtesy of Chris Vergara

pic courtesy of John Rudio


All in all, everything went out the way that we wanted. And we couldn't be any happier. :)


_____________________________________________________________________


More photos here.








5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there! I could have sworn I've been to this site before but after checking through some of the post I realized it's new to me.
Anyways, I'm definitely glad I found it and I'll be bookmarking and checking back often!
My webpage > Beach Eyewear

chi said...

Thanks for appreciating. =D Comments such as this push me to continuously come up with ideas on how to have a cost-effective yet memorable and personalized wedding. :D

Anonymous said...

This is a topic which is near to my heart... Best wishes!
Exactly where are your contact details though?
Look into my page ; tankini swimwear

Paula Bati said...

Hi Chi, my fiancé and I are planning to shoot our prenup photos and video at Quiapo and Binondo. Just want to check if this would require us to get permits to do the shoot?

Chi Suarez said...

Hi Paula,

First off, best wishes on your upcoming wedding. Nope, we didn't secure a permit for that. We arranged it to be just like a big photowalk event. :D

Share your photos, okay. :D

Chi

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com