Thursday, August 23, 2012

Gown Inspiration and Ideas

I've been a fan of off shoulder, empire cut and silhouette designs. It is very flattering on the figure and makes one look sexy.

Sharing my wedding gown inspiration..


This is one of my favorites! I love it's simplicity and elegance.

chiffon in layers.

the brooch adds drama. I love it!
 
This bolero is a great cover up idea for churches that don't allow too much skin exposure. I fell in love with Rica Peralejo's spider cobweb overlay and that's when I started looking for ideas online.

following strict church dress code while still looking chic!
 
The simplicity of this number is what draw me to it. It exudes a very relaxed vibe which is great for beach or outdoor weddings.

a flat tummy is needed for this number. =D

love the glittery accents and the V cut back design.
 
What I loved about this dress is it's sweetheart neckline and it's delicate train, not to mention it's low-cut back design.

simplicity at it's finest.

The single strap draped delicately on one shoulder adds a feminine touch to an already lovely gown.

such a figure-hugger

This number is great for those who wants to hide their love handles. The ruching on the waistline helps with that and the spaghetti straps gives it a dainty look.

so what if I have bulges?

With its princess-cut design and embellishments, one can't help feel like royalty on her big day.

waiting for prince charming..

The corset type bodice is great for medieval themed weddings. The intricate beadwork wraps it all up nicely.

classic vintage


What I've come to realize is that it's not really necessary to splurge on designer-made gowns with sky-rocket prices. As long as it looks good on the wearer and it compliments the figure nicely, even an off-the-rack can pass off as a very expensive thing. All it takes is good sense and a great amount of patience to try on gown after gown after gown.

Happy hunting!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com